What are the Advantages of UHF RFID tags?
In the apparel industry, big-name shoe and apparel manufacturers such as Uniqlo, Decathlon, H&M, and Hailan Home have applied RFID on a large scale to improve supply chain efficiency; libraries of all sizes across the country have chosen to use RFID solutions to manage a large number of books. Various forms of products such as staff workstations, self-service book return boxes (machines), mobile inventory vehicles, sorting machines, etc.; airlines use RFID to track luggage in real time, which greatly reduces the luggage loss rate of passengers.
Although generally speaking, RFID tags can be divided into LF RFID tags, HF RFID tags and UHF RFID tags, but the scenarios with huge consumption of these tags almost all use UHF RFID tags, which are mainly due to the following advantages :
(1) The reading distance of UHF RFID electronic tags is longer;
(2) UHF RFID electronic tags have strong security and confidentiality;
(3) UHF RFID electronic tags can identify high-speed moving objects;
(4) UHF RFID electronic tags can realize the simultaneous identification of multiple objects at the same time;
(5) UHF RFID electronic tags can be reused and have a large amount of data memory.